The General Constructions Company Limited was originally founded as a partnership between Mr. C. Avraamides and Mr. C. Michaelides in 1947. It was one of the first construction companies to be registered in Cyprus. Although the Cyprus Construction Industry in those early days was very much in its infancy, General Constructions Company Ltd, quickly became established as a serious and progressive organization. Today it is acknoledged as one of the pioneers and a leader of the Building Industry in Cyprus.
|Year of Establishment||1947|
|Directors||Kyriacos Avraamides - Christodoulos Avraamides|
|Number of Employees||101-1000|